Pages

7.07.2010

4th of July weekend pt. 2

DSC_1400

he woke up and has been obsessed with this. he rolled it around all weekend.

DSC_1403



DSC_1407

we went to kneaders with kristen, tys and lindsay for breakfast. the french toast and croisant breakfast sandwhiches were amazing...brady ate way more than me.. surprise surprise!

DSC_1411

we went to 7 peaks with the cousins

DSC_1415



DSC_1421



DSC_1425



DSC_1428

we ate lots of healthy foods like lauren who had 3 churros

DSC_1431

and dipping dots, oh my favs!

DSC_1433


DSC_1437 DSC_1438
kristen and trent did the crazy ride. I wasn't up for getting my colon cleansed that day!

DSC_1447

we then went to the belmont condo and all got ready for stadium of fire

DSC_1449



DSC_1442

when the navy was announced and came out. I thought of james who would have stood and I started crying because I missed him and was so proud of him!

DSC_1451



DSC_1452



DSC_1465

took lots of pics of carrie for James cause i know he was sad he missed her!

DSC_1466



DSC_1467

after 1 minute b didn't want us to cover his ears.
he was so in love with the fireworks and did so well!

DSC_1474

it was so much fun with the cousins. a great day with all the family.

we definately missed daddy and can't wait to do water park days with him in louisville!

0 comments: