Pages

7.20.2010

The Bachelorette {episode 9}

- I just love Chris, re-watching all the old stuff, it's so adorable, he is so adorable.
- Still love Roberto too, not as much...but still like him A LOT!
- Frank, what is the point of even showing you, we know you are going home. I think it was the white tank top last week
- If you are not ready to commit to one girl and have to fly and see the other, you need to just leave the show because obviously you are not that into Ali (I can't blame you though)
- What a moron where are you going with this?!
- I really like her necklace a lot!
- Ex-girlfriend seems pissed. She talks funny. I would be pissed too if my ex came to talk to me about a new girl.
- Aww. Frank you complete her!
- Ok, I'm going to give him props because now at least he will never wonder if he made the wrong choice or not, so that was probably smart of him. Not wasting anymore of Ali's time. I can't hate him for that. Except why does he even go to Tahiti? Why not just call?
- "It's going to take courage, and strength", you aren't going off to war Frank
- Um I want to go to Tahaha soooo bad!
- How is frank sitting like that on the pole, doesn't look comfortable at all.
- Get rid of the dog tags please, were you in the army?!
- Thanks for her waving at people like she was on the Miss America Pageant
- oh no she did the ariel thing with her hair...her nasty hair...must feel like straw across her face
- Roberto don't act like you aren't surprised by a helicopter ride!
- What are you wearing in your interview...your dress has leaves and your hair is a hot mess!
- I wonder what the pilot does while they are picnicing (making out)
- I hae her dress. The way it's cute and made just looks cheap and too risque for my style.
- he is sweating in an unnatural way...it's weird
- He totally knows he is getting an overnight baby makin session! He is getting to get some good love after telling her that he loved her! Look at that smile on his face!
- Oh obviously her interview hair is after her night with Roberto...makes sense now!
- I love her swim suit, it's adorable!
- Um so romantic, them making out in the ocean. I wish J and I were there!
- I just love chris, there is nothing bad about him and his giggle is adorable
- They are taking all the locals money by stealing those pearls!
- Aw Ali, way to use a metaphor with the Oyster thing
- What is she wearing to their dinner? It looks like a maternity outfit, not flattering on her at all
- Love Chris manly plaid shirt
- Love that chris really learned a lot from his parents relationship
- She is going to pick him for sure, I feel bad, she will break his heart one day though
- What is with these horny boys this season being so honest about being soooo excited about the fantasy sweet! hillarious
- Theirs is waaay better than Robertos!
- Oh I love Chris, he is so romantic and sweet and funny!
- If you are leaving and going home Frank why do you have a backpack and large suitcase? Might as well take advantage of a free vacation, eh?!
- I wonder if Chris ever gets bored listening to these people and their lame stories...He doesn't seem to care.
- They drag these things out wayyy to long. He could have told her and been on his way already
- Ali, if your relationship was so up and down...how did that not give some idea!
- How sad, her interview and everyone else already knows what is about to happen
- Ali, the off the shoulder thing...it really just needs to go!
- Ya, she put too much into Frank and his mini tooth and white tank...I don't get why...i think it was the whole hard to get thing that he did so well
- enough with the crying, just leave someone!
- What did you give up frank...you live at home with your parents cause you want to become a "screenwriter"...your dignity was already in the trash
- Don't let him get the best of you...an overnight with him would have been yuck next to the other guys
- Her falling down crying, doesn't that remind you of Jake and the hotel and how pathetic and overplayed that whole scene was
- I saw everything I wanted in a girl in Ali, but I love Nicole...I'm sure that feels so great Nicole
- Obviously she would have picked mini tooth at the end
- Her dress is pretty, but should be more fitted all at the top and flowy at the bottom...not flowy all the way through
- Thanks for her dress not well adjusted, aren't there people that do that for her...oh now it is adjusted.
- I love how she says now if Frank tried to come back how she wouldn't take him...hillarious. She did a similar thing to Jake and tried to come back...she would have taken Frank back
- thanks for her taking forever to hand out a rose...we know who the two are going to
- roberto, what is with all the sweating?! Isn't florida the same kind of weather?!
- don't wear dresses that you are always having to adjust...comeon!
- How different is this part of tahiti to the other part?!
- Heard that Justin won't even be on guys tell all...can't wait for it!
- I wonder if she is even going to pick anyone. I thought it would be Chris...but now I wonder...
- wow, ali going at the coconut...I would be afraid of her with a knife!

Oh Bachelorette, such great entertainment! Does anyone watch the show and take it seriously and not laugh at it?!

3 comments:

Rylia said...

I laughed out loud multiple times reading this... all so true. I wish you were here to watch it with me!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chris!!!! I'm so afraid she wont pick him. I like Roberto, but after these past two episodes, theres no comparisson between the two.

I also love how almost everything you write, I always think the exact same thing!

Georges said...

I actually watched this episode...with my husband making fun of me the whole time it was on! Yeah, let's just say that Frank may want to make sure he's on the right team because for some reason he seems like he could be a "switch hitter". As for the other guys, they are so much better! Chris is super cute, but I have a funny feeling Ali may not pick anyone. If she does, it'll probably be Roberto and we all know how that'll end in a couple months from now. I guess we shall see in a couple weeks.