This is what I have been reading lately.
great book. Slow start, but once you get into it I loved it. But you know on TV how lots of african americans say "it's cause I'm black"...a lot of this book is about a man who says that and I wanted to punch him in the face! But if you can get over that, it's a great book.



Uh...I read the first one in 2 nights. Then I ran out the 2nd night of finishing Hunger Games ad had to get Catching fire...love Target and their $5.00 books! I can't wait till August 24th to read the 3rd one. Preview for the movie: I think it's going to be like twilight where the people picked to play in it are nothing like the characters in the book! Blah.



Uh...I read the first one in 2 nights. Then I ran out the 2nd night of finishing Hunger Games ad had to get Catching fire...love Target and their $5.00 books! I can't wait till August 24th to read the 3rd one. Preview for the movie: I think it's going to be like twilight where the people picked to play in it are nothing like the characters in the book! Blah.




1 comments:
Wooohooo Hunger Games!!! I really hope they do a good job on these movies...I am sick of all the awesome books turned into lame movies lately!!!
PS...this movie trailer is only fan-made...they haven't even cast the movie yet ;)
Post a Comment