Pages

7.15.2010

A love for pillows

Due to the fact that we are moving next month, and I get a house to decorate (but seriously, on like a $20 budget!). I have been looking at pillows on etsy. Here are a few that I love:


bestill (i love all in their company)




she has them in every state, different colors. I think B's room needs a hawaii one!


willa skye home

james would want these branch handmade





I am starting sewing tonight, which I am stoked about! I'll probably just make some myself (we will see how well I do!), but I do LOVE the cali one and the bike one for sure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just finally got an apartment! I wanna go crazy buying everything I want! Too bad I'm not a millionaire! ;) Have fun decorating your house!

Cristina said...

Are you coming to CA before you go out there? There is a discount fabric store in Anaheim called M&L fabrics and they have everything! Stock up before you go :)

Unknown said...

Erin, this last pillow reminds me that I saw a tutorial on how to make these yourself...I'll find it and send it your way. Yay for cute pillows!