Do you watch Bethenny Getting Married?
if not, you should. I love her and how open and blunt she is.
if not, you should. I love her and how open and blunt she is.
Her husband is so charming and fits her perfectly. It's all adorable!
Hawaii to Arizona to Kentucky to South Carolina so far and all we do!
2 comments:
So i just read your bachelorette post and I am just as addicted. Even Rusty watches it with me. I am with you on the whole Chris thing. I have liked him best from the beginning. He is just real. You know it isn't an act. I love that he is almost awkward and nervous.
As much as I don't like Frank I am glad he figured it out. I just think he waited too long to do it.
WHo do you think she is going to pick?
My vote is with Chris. But Roberto did look hot in that baseball uniform. Speaking of hot, he was sweating like a dang pig the whole time they were in Tahiti.
Yes I do!!! I started watching after I got hooked on the Real Housewives of New Jersey! Love them both!
Post a Comment