Ya, I said that about 50x. But instead it was another word. I'm not perfect. Sometimes I accidently break things, run into things or deal with crap, and I use the "s-word". I know, I'm working on it. How did I get there?
I was quickly bathing Brady last night before I went to Watch "men tell all Bachelorette" at my friends house. That is another story in itself! So I quickly throw him in the bath and wash him down. He is standing playing with the faucet. All of a sudden he does the poo face, you know the one. Anyone who has kids, nieces/nephews etc...you have seen it. He does it and he is crying. It seemed like cause he knew what was happening and didn't want to do it in the tub. I felt bad for him. I was worried about what was coming out and didn't have time to grab him and put him on the toilet. Yep, his first time pooing in water and he was embarassed and traumatized I think. He was bawling. I was swearing. I get him all washed off and he comes to hug me and keep crying cause he obviously was humiliated (makes me think this will be an easy kid to potty train). So I am hugging him telling him that it was ok, but never do it again...type thing. Then I stand him back to grab his daiper and clothes and I feel this warm sensation on my leg. Yep, he peed on me. All over my work skirt, soaked all the way through. Awesome. I just look at him, he has a wobbly lip and watery eyes and is about to cry again. I just laugh and think "seriously".
Man, life is good!
7.27.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is so funny. Gwenevere pooped in the bath for the first time yesterday. She tried getting my attention but I was ignoring her while i brushed my teeth. The next thing i knew, there was poop in the bath tub. I guess next time I'll look when She says "mama mama mama"
Oh that is so funny that he was embarassed...maybe he will be ready for a potty soon??
awhaha poor guy. what a funny evening. keeps life interesting that's for sure ;)
Oh who knew #1 and #2 could be funny and kind of even adorable.
I love your posts and the honesty in them! It keeps you real and makes me feel like we are kindred spirits! What a cute little boy!!
Cracking up!! I can just hear your voice telling this story. I love it! Enjoy the little moments, they really do grow up so fast.
Post a Comment