- When they did intro's it just made sense that she should marry Chris, the way she talked about him...oh how I love Chris
- I really like her grey dress with the black and white top...adorable!
- Ali must be the milkmans daughter, thanks for her fake blonde hair and her siblings are at least real
- really roberto, did you ask what you coulddo to make her happy to her mom? shouldn't you be able to figure that out on your own. that was lame.
- no real parent would be happy about their child trying to find love on a show in 3 months!
- What is with the spanish?! He is from Miami!!!
- I'm glad he is not sweating tons again, that was nasty!
- A guy who doesn't have a talk with the dad to get permission isn't a real man to me. I'm glad he asked
- I always wonder...really he gave the blessing. I'm pretty sure my dad would say no. I thought that they were supposed to be the logical one!
- Every season, no fail...dancing...not real life
- I don't think ali has a non-comfort zone
- has ali ever thought of bobby pins? they are a miracle for crazy hair
- ps: who did wardrobe check? a tag is out!
- that tube top gives her funny armpits
- if you know he would be such a great hubby then why not pick him?! duh, we all know that!
- Chris used to be a high school math teacher? Automatically good with kids!
- From canada...they all have so much in common now!
- She was more touchy feely with Roberto than with Chris.
- Really, do we always have to ask Chris about his mom?!
- I love that his mom says that slow starting relationships are good and normal and she points out all the great things about him...smart mom
- i love how chris is talking to the siblings. they all seem so comfortable
- Chris speech to the dad was so much better than Roberto's. Except when he talked about her jumping into his arms...that made me vomit thinking how much jumping goes on in this show!
- That bandeau was not a good choice for her...major back/side fat
- how sad Ali and Chris talking about how perfectly they mesh with each others families (and i already know who wins thanks to Meghan who ruined it for me!!!)
- I wish I could have Ali's tan...I miss being that color!
- I think Raya is a smart sister!
- Another off the shoulder shirt...and white bottoms...not a fan of that top at all!
- She definately is more active with Roberto, but is because they both make their activities like that
- I love how they say "i wonder if this is safe" as if they just stopped somewhere radom and then somehow all of a sudden have fish on them! come on
- "the water dripping all around us" - um ya that is what happens when it rains!
- that moment makes me miss hawaii!!!
- Another pant jumpsuit ali...come on! who is dressing this girl? And I'm not a fan of that necklace at all. And Ali think of a new hairdo besides the half back with bangs down. Did you just wake up?
- Starting off by talking with Chris, totally ruining your date with him! You can tell when she is talking to him, that after being with Roberto...she totally wants Roberto. Look how sad Chris is.
- WHAAAT! She just let him go! Just like that! Look how devastated he is!!!
- Maybe he is more sad about not getting to do cool things on the island.
- He better be the next bachelor, i hope he finds someone fabulous! He will, because he is so Perfect!!!
- He handled it well. Like a real man. Ali you are an idiot!!!!
- I'm pretty sure whenever I ended it with a guy, I never forced him to walk me to the door or asked for a hug after I crushed him...do people do that?
- Why is this still going to take 25 minutes if she isn't doing the date or picking one or the other? Just END!!!
- How cute that he made something positive about it thinking of his mom. So adorable!
- You are better off without her for sure!
- "gotta keep looking" as he kept saying that you know he was thinking "oh crap, more dating...girls are crazy...i hate dating"...ok that is what i would be thinking!
- Neil just appears everywhere with a shiny briefcase, can you come to my house next!
- Does he always have to give some speech and be therapist...really?
- Roberto does look handsome in his suit
- I want that bed that he was sitting on...not with him though...but it just looks so comfy!
- Really that half up hairdo again! come on!
- I'm surprised after the hot pink shirt then hot pink robe that it wasn't a hot pink dress
- really a lot of thinking and soul searching! I'm pretty sure you mean, a lot of thinking of fantasy suite time
- holy sweaty man! seriously...nasty!
- oh how i love the ring so much, as if she would say no to that!
- k even though none of these last, still love the proposals!
- i feel like he is going to be on the cover of a book called "me amor" half naked
- really? Did you really start playing "can you feel the love tonight..." oh gross!!!
- They really are like a disney movie...I think he has watched too many of them.
- how many times did she have to practice the spanish, who told her how to say that?
- he is thinking "lets go back to the fantasy suite again"
I Like how Jimmy Kimmel made fun of the show, and how they figured out "amazing" was said on average 16x per episode, 26x on the finale. By the way...her heart necklace on that show...should belong to my friends little girl.
After the final Rose
- Ali, not a fan at all of the dress. Once again armpit funniness and boob smash down. Not pretty at all.
- I'm sure she is thinking "Frank is a duechbag" as she is watching this montage
- Holy nose on Franks ex-girlfriend
- Answer to the million dollar question: We all know she would have picked him if didn't go back to his ex
- Why does she care? She is now engaged, why does it matter. Everything should be behind them now.
- She should know that he didn't come cause he owes her nothing and is with who he loves
- I'm sure he is watching the show from home
- skip forward, skip forward, skip forward
- really do we have to relive it all when we just saw it 20 minutes ago!
- Why do Chris and Ali have to see each other...so awkward...what do you say to each other, especially when Harrison asks the awkward questions
- Poor girl always gets major chin acne
- Wonder what Roberto is thinking in the back
- skip forward, skip forward, skip forward
- Really the crew was crying too over a rainbow?
- thanks for her acting like she always felt like he was the one now that he actually did win
- the "sparks" that is called sexual chemistry!
- I can't stop staring at her armpit rolls!
- you made up a handshake? that is what you did to entertain each other. They said these same things on other interviews...lame
- I guess that is a good thing for them already getting a place together...maybe this on is actually for real?!
- Really a helicopter again!!! When does real life start for them?!?!
- I love them walking down the way and all the claps, high fives...it's game time!
- I love Catalina!




1 comments:
Seriously, the Lion King song has got to be the cheesiest thing done ever on any of the shows in all the seasons to date!! How embarrassing! And yes, the word AMAZING is seriously used way too much on that show...honestly, I try not to say that word because it is way over used on that show now. Come on kids, come up with another word...how about incredible, wonderful, fabulous, great, but DO NOT use AWESOME!!
Post a Comment