Pages

8.13.2010

Love Ryan Southwell

Is this going to be me one day? A mormon Navy Dentist. Sound familiar? I bawled. I bawl at most of his movies, they are all wonderful, but this one especially hit close to home.

Coming Home from Ryan Southwell on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Cassy said...

I seriously cried the majority of the film. Gosh I just couldn't help it.

Mallory said...

so beautiful. Side note there house is gorgeous! I love the last part of them on the floor.

Nicole DeAnne said...

OMG Thanks! Erin for making me Bawl my eye balls out... Geez! LOVED it!

Willy in Chile said...

cry cry cry cry... we're all a bunch of babies! i like this a lot.

Amy Rex said...

Our cousin's husband is in dental school right now and he signed up for the Army. I was thinking about them the whole time I was watching this. It was a beautiful video. Thanks for sharing!