Pages

8.10.2010

Still Here

So My blog is lacking.




WHY?!
  • Cause I have had 2 photoshoots in the last three days, and have 2 more this week still.
  • It's my last week in Arizona and am trying to shove in lots of time with my friends.
  • I'm training my replacement at work and can't upload pics during my lunch hour...cause I have tons!
  • I am cleaning and scrubbing my house

BUT...
Did you watch THE BACHELOR PAD?!



A few things that were hillarious and that will keep me coming back for more

  • Gwen and a question mark next to her age. She must be in her late 30's. No one cares about her and she looks like she has had some work done on her face!
  • Michelle, once again was super creepy! I can't believe she threatened Tenley
  • Why is Tenley on this show, she is way too sweet, but I'm glad her a Kipton hook up!
  • Elizabeth and her threatening Jesse that he better like her, um the most desperate way to get a guy I have ever seen! Seriously she is CRAZY! She went from not kissing Jake in that season of the Bachelor, to throwing herself at every guy on this show
  • Chrisley - no one cares about her or even remembers her...and she is a mean girl for real!
  • Basically this season is just going to be one big make outfest. Everyone makes out, tans and drinks...how much do these people get paid?!
  • Why did they need Melissa Rycroft as a co-host...she is pointless. Plus I hate starring at her rockin body...It makes me sick a little


I can't wait for more next week! Did you watch it? What did you think?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Erin-I would LOVE to watch this show with you. You crack me up with your comments. Sam and I watch the bachelor/bachelorette like crazy. I think I found this show funnier than Sam did though. I can't get over the weird looks Nikki makes all of the time. Michelle has always freaked me out. Elizabeth really is crazy. Who is Peyton, Krisily, and Gwen? I can't wait for Tenley and Kiptyn to get together. So cute.

Rylia said...

I'm pretty sure Elizabeth is the most manipulative girl I've seen on a show... that includes my soap operas!

Georges said...

Okay, so yes I caved and watched this show, but even more surprising is Jon who was all about watching this "Train Wreck" show, as he put it. I think he enjoyed it more than me! Anyway, Buh-Bye Michelle...hopefully we will NEVER see you again! And Elizabeth seriously has major problems....no guy wants a Skitzo like her...so manipulative!! And yes, Tenley may be sweet, but seriously ...come on, just grow a "pair" already!! Chrisily needs to go next and then Elizabeth can follow her out...hopefully to the nearest "looney bin"!