Pages

10.04.2010

Bullet points

  • conference was great (who ever says that conference sucked though?!). It was nice to go up to cincinnati and lay around in our pj's with a fire and good food and great company for the weekend!
  • I am fitting into old jeans again! Hurray! I have been working out everyday here and I just pulled out my pants this morning and they are fitting! There is still a little muffin top, but I am not perfect so there is still a lot of work, but a lot less muffin top, so that makes me so happy!
  • james made me plan a halloween party for him...going all out this year! should be exciting to see how it turns out!
  • I start babysitting tomorrow to make some extra dinero. We are UBER poor and aren't willing to go into any unnecessary debt, so this is my way of working without leaving the house!
  • It's fall here, the leaves are changing (pics coming). This morning its 50 degrees outside and I love it! I can't wait to start using our fireplace!
  • James is doing great in school and is busy but we still have a few hours every night together as a family. It's been nice and helpful that he is balancing things so well and is doing so great! I'm so proud of that man!
  • We have been able to use our Navy discount on our TMobile bill! Now we need to find other ways of using it, but I feel a little awkward asking everyone if they take it!
  • Brady is talking like crazy and climbing higher and higher on things. It's a little sad that he is growing up so fast and becoming such a big boy. I'm sure I'll be saying this for the next 20 years!
  • We now have a recipe and book club going and it's so much fun, plus a weekly play date and walking group. It's nice to keep busy with friends who have husbands gone all day too!
  • I'm working on making james halloween pj pants and brady's trick or treat bag. Plus we are working on a desk for my comp and sewing machine and now I'm tracking down lots of picture frames. So we are busy with lots of projects right now!
That's about it for now. I just keep putting pics on and that is about it. I have been lazy and not interested in writing. So that is my life update in bullets and I'm sure I'll be back to all pics this week!

1 comments:

Selma said...

Ah so jelaous of the cold. PJ's fireplace, hot cocoa - sounds so good! I'm so mad at Arizona right now :) Glad things are going well and yay for fitting into your old pants!!