Hawaii to Arizona to Kentucky to South Carolina so far and all we do!
Awe, how cute! I love his messy hair! Oh how I want to give him squeezes!
:)
James and I plan on getting a push vacuum and sweeper. Just so gwenevere can help. :)
The First picture cracks me up
Beck and Ellia fight over the broom. I desperately wish that they could actually complete the task, instead of making messes just so they can sweep.
Oh my he is a cutie. You need to have more kids, especially when they look like this!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awe, how cute! I love his messy hair! Oh how I want to give him squeezes!
:)
James and I plan on getting a push vacuum and sweeper. Just so gwenevere can help. :)
The First picture cracks me up
Beck and Ellia fight over the broom. I desperately wish that they could actually complete the task, instead of making messes just so they can sweep.
Oh my he is a cutie. You need to have more kids, especially when they look like this!
Post a Comment