Pages

10.27.2010

Its starting to look like Halloween!!!

Picnik collage
easy peasy! Chipboard, scrapbook supplies and some decoupage glue!
I figure I should show my kitchen while I'm at it.
Picnik collage
still working on our living room.
What started as white pumpkins turned into glitter pumpkins
currently working on a spooky banner to put under it all.
This is our family room for the moment!
Picnik collage
Lots of spiderwebs and pumpkins to be carved!!! These are our decorations so far...it's all coming together nicely!

4 comments:

Mallory said...

seriously, I love your fireplace area. Reminds me of a magazine. I want it!

kayla said...

Ditto that is gorgeous fireplace area.

.Ang. said...

umm.. I agree with both of those comments!! I LOVE your fireplace you did a great job arranging the shelves... Actually you did a great job on your whole house!! It's adorable and I LOVE IT all!!

Your decorations are great!!!You did a great job on them!!!

You are so lucky to be more in the "settling down" stage of life where you can actually invest time and effort and maybe a little money into things like seasonal decorations!!!

I will be there one day!!! :)

Love you guys!!!

Jana and Rob said...

I love your house. I'm so jealous! It looks beautiful