A Big long sigh.
Seriously...
I am exhausted.
I have been trying to make my house a home by being crafty and doing DIY projects cause it's more cost effective. Those things are only more cost effective if you basically have a hobby lobby in your house!
I have started babysitting a little boy Jordan 2 days a week. He is 8 months and Brady just adores him! He calls him baby jj and always wants to share his toys and loves that Jordan follows him everywhere! And Jordan loves Brady lots too. It's really cute to watch. 2 kids is a
lot of work. Tuesday and Wednesday evenings I just want to pass out from exhaustion. Do you think that means I should only have one child? Maybe I'm not cut out to have a ton like I thought...
Anyways. Along with all that I'm trying to make friends.
Friend making is hard when you move somewhere new and everyone already has their nitch and their people they are close to...it just takes time to really fit in I guess. But I'm not going to get to worked up over it!
Also due to stressing about that kind of thing I have just taken on a lot of projects and crafts. Which cause me to stay up WAY to late at night and sometimes neglect my family. Pictures to come of those things!
Also I have been asked to Sub as a piantist in primary. I haven't played consistently since high school. It's been quite awhile! So I have been going to the church, practicing for hours and now am getting a bit better!
Life has gotten into a routine here. James is home by 5:30 we all hang out as a family till 8. Brady goes to bed and James studies and I do some kind of project! On weekends we get a little bit more of James time which is lovely for my sanity! I always laughed at the friends who would talk up a storm to me because they had no adult talk all day...now I kinda get it. Except james says "how was your day, what did you do" and I say "brady did this, and brady did that" and that is what my days now consist of!
But something new and exciting!!!
Brady used the big kid toilet yesterday morning! That is why he is smiling...well mostly because the little bag of gummy bears he got for doing it! Potty training isn't quite starting, but I think we are going to try to start making this a morning habit and see what comes of it! Hurray for one less diaper I had to do yesterday!



4 comments:
Erin... I completely know what you're going through with the whole friend situation. It was REALLY hard on me when we moved out here! Feel free to call me whenever you need adult conversation :)
I understand. Moving to a new place is always hard. We just found out that we are moving and I am not looking forward to starting over and trying to make new friends. You are such a doll though you are going to make great friends in no time. People would feel lucky to have you as a friend.
As far as being so tired with two... you'll be tired but its nothing you can't handle :) Brady with love to be a big brother!
way to go Brady. Gwenevere loves using the potty. We aren't potty training yet either but it sure cuts down on the diaper changes.
I can't wait to see your crafts. you are really talented and I just love that you can decorate.
As for the friend thing hang in there. Once they know how cool you are they will regret waiting so long to get to know you. It's tough moving to a new place.
Just think, by the time the second one comes along Brady will be a little older and that makes a huge difference. Well you'll probably still be really tired but who knows.
I also know what you are going through. I still don't always feel like I fit in. And I hate that the DIY projects aren't always as cost effective as they appear. AND I hate that my projects take time away from the fam! I love you blog though and miss you guys tons! You are awesome!
Post a Comment