Pages

11.08.2010

Megan...

(me 8 mo prego)

Everyday I check www.prayersformegan.com. I check it several times a day to check on my beautiful friend Megan's prognosis. We became really good friends in Hawaii. I just felt like she was really, at the time, the one person to really just love unconditionally. A True and loving friend. She wasn't ever dramatic or hurtful or anything else. She was the nicest girl I had ever met. Truly an Angel, seriously she was perfect! We became good friends thanks to our husbands having many classes together. We stayed in touch after we all left Hawaii. Calling each other, emailing. The last time I got to see her was December 2008 when they had a long layover in Arizona and we picked them up and hung out with them for the night. We shared our pregnancies with each other, our ups and downs, and the rest of goings on in our lives. I truly will miss her spunk, her loyalty, the way she always cheered me on in whatever I was doing. Hopefully one day I can be more like her.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...if you can donate to her husband for the bills, PLEASE help out. If you can pray for their family, PLEASE do it! They deserve all the help and love that they can get!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my prayers go out to Ryan and their families.

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Oh I'm SO sorry about your friend! That has got to be the most tragic thing. Hang in there, and remember all the good memories to get you through the saddness ahead. I've been there and you will eventually forget most of the hurt and remember most of the happy. <3

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

I'm so sorry Erin. I didn't know Megan very well, but I've been following her story and I'm just so sad about the whole thing. Such a beautiful person... such a devastating thing to happen to them. I know that I will be keeping her little family in my prayers for a long long long long time. I'm sorry that you lost such a good friend.