Pages

12.09.2010

Christmas Catalogs

I am obsessed with everything in the Christmas catalog of Jcrew! I have dogearred every page pratically and left out for my hubby to see for Christmas! Too bad everything is way expensive...but totally worth it! Since lately I'm freezing my booty off in the 20 degree weather of Kentucky! I'm just glad it's sunny with blue skies out or else I think I would hate life! Anyways, I really only have one great jacket for this weather and it's a puffer and its' black...thanks babe ;) So these are the jackets I'm totally in love with right now from Jcrew...

6 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it true that after living in Hawaii it seems so difficult to beef up the winter wardrobe? Coats, boots, all so pricey. I've been back on the mainland for 2 1/2 years and this is the first winter I feel somewhat prepared.

Unknown said...

Oooh, I don't blame you...these coats are way gorgeous! I especially love the gray one...super cute!!

Mary Boyd said...

You would look amazing in that Blue Jacket! I can picture you perfectly ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the third coat!

Amy Rex said...

LOVE the grey one!

Amy Rex said...

LOVE the grey one!