Pages

12.17.2010

Just look at the pics

Picnik collage
He can get my mom to try anything. You should have seen the bump they hit...it all went downhill after that! She still has a slightly bruised rib weeks later! But the thing is, she LOVED it! She loves James because she tries so many new and sometimes dangerous things with him, same reason that I love him too! I wish you saw her face when she first came up, full of snow. That was a great thanksgiving morning for us!
DSC_0479DSC_0485
major now in the face equals this:
DSC_0492DSC_0576DSC_0563DSC_0589
frozen at the end of the morning

3 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

oh that looks like so much fun. I haven't been sledding in ages.

Harding Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! So glad your mom got to come for a visit!

Willy in Chile said...

How has James not broken his back already?!? Brady's going to be the biggest little dare devil. I want to come sledding!! So jealous.