Pages

12.15.2010

Sams Wedding

TEMPLE
232323232fp633-;>nu=356;>93->3;4>265<93-4-5239ot1lsi232323232fp633-3>nu=356;>93->389>265<93-47-239ot1lsi232323232fp538-9>nu=356;>93->386>265<93-477239ot1lsi232323232fp63392>nu=356;>93->378>265<93-469239ot1lsi
some of the cousins...we are a special
232323232fp633-9>nu=356;>93->374>265<93-465239ot1lsi
at the temple. It was freezing and oh-so windy on that day! But Sam was gorgeous and the Ceremony was beautiful! It's now so fun to have a lot of cousins that are getting married and we all get to be in the temple together to be there for each others weddings!


DETAILS
DSC_0388
DSC_0382
DSC_0386DSC_0385DSC_0387DSC_0381DSC_0379
all the details of the wedding were done by the Bride and her mom and my mom and I, oh plus fabulous grandma who did a TON of sewing! Her details were so adorable! I was so in love with it all!
RECEPTION DINNER:

232323232fp538;3>nu=356;>93->34->265<93-43;239ot1lsiDSC_0415DSC_0401
jedi hair
DSC_0395
sisterly love
DSC_0429DSC_0419
DSC_0431
nov. 10 sams wedding
232323232fp385>nu=3259>75->93->WSNRCG=323563-58;836nu0mrj
feb 07 - my bridal shower (i love these girls...our other sisters)
DSC_0376
B and his great grandpa. B loved him! Isn't that the most precious picture ever?!
I LOVE FAMILY WEDDINGS!

0 comments: