Pages

1.31.2011

2 Years Young

DSC_0463
My Baby is no longer a Baby!!!
28.8 pounds
36 inches
52.2 inch head (yep, it's huge)

His movies are (by order of favorites): Cars, Toy Story, The Incredibles, Despicable Me
He does tons of animal sounds and they are hilarious
His favorite saying is "OH NO!"
He loves playing with his Choo Choo's (trains), cars and now Buzz Lightyear
When he wakes up in the morning the first thing he asks for is "DADDY!!!"
He loves to wrestle and to do punching (only on james)
He is getting better everyday on his tricycle, especially now seeing his dad ride his bike
We think he is the funniest little person ever, and we know he is the cutest little man FOR SURE! Gosh I love this kid more and more everyday!

4 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

What a cutie. I love his eyes. Please tell me you meant 52.2 cm head circumference? I think Gwenevere's head is something like 19.5 inches.

.Ang. said...

Erin, I can not believe he is 2 already!!!!! Holy smokes!!

He is so cute Erin! Sounds like he has such a fun personality! I want to meet him!!

Miss you guys!

j,d and little b said...

Haha Brighton's favorite saying too is "oh no" it's very dramatic and exaggerated, but so funny! He is such a cutie!

Cierra said...

he is way too adorable! such a boy's boy, too. i just love it. you guys coming to california anytime soon? :)