
Ashley S, or as Brad calls "Ash". wow, you are so much a like! One dad comes and goes as he pleases and another dad is a druggie homeless man who she never talks to. That does mean you are meant for each other for sure. Thanks for being SO scared when walking to the carnival, really like he is going to take you somewhere scary in a tiny dress. And Ps: that dress did not fit you whatsoever in the chest area! There is something about her, that I just don't like, but I can't put my finger on it, but she totally bugs.
Britt: What the heck is a "food writer" is that different than a food critic? You really became a different woman when you and Brad did that commercial and you just jumped on him. You and your 90s bangs look like you are 12.
Chantal: I am surprised by you. I thought you would be a total mean girl starting tons of drama, but you seem to stay far away from it and make it clear to all the girls that you are here for one reason only...and what a great reason that is ;)
Emily: I still love you, but I have no idea why you haven't told him about your daughter yet. I think that is a big deal and could be a deal breaker (obviously not because Michelle is still here). But I feel you need to be honest about those types of things fast. But I hope you go far, because you are adorable!
Melissa: Wow. WOW. Thanks for you leaving your job and everything behind...You are a waitress. Really, that can't be hard to get one of those jobs again! You were crazy and caused lots of drama! You were 30 something and had to get on everyone for everything. So weird and so Creepy! Grow up and get a real job and a real life! Thank goodness he sent you home.
Michelle: you are CRAZY! It's so obvious how you work. Since you are from Utah, everyone knows about you. I have heard stories from people who know you, and none of them are good! I think he should have kicked you off when you had to be such a party pooper. How many times were you going to tell us that it was your 30th birthday! Who cares! You just keep pulling the helpless lady, and he keeps falling for it. You are crazy!
Raichel: I had a few issues with you. 1. All your outfits and your boobs hanging out everywhere 2. You had to put the "I" in your name 3. Your job, who would ever want to do that! Your tan is unreal, you look like you should be on the jersey shore. You were nice, but lets' be honest, just not right for Brad! He needs a little lady!



1 comments:
I actually like ashley, I missed the first 30 min though so it sounds like I missed out on her date or something. Emily is still my favortie though. I was sad that the rockettes girl got sent home. I thought she would do good, but she did kind of annoy me in the first show. Michelle is one of those girls who knows how to cast a spell on guys. Don't like her. She's drama, but knows how to do it without getting kicked off. Plus she's beautiful so that helps. Oh and the trashy girls that kept fighting: so glad he sent them both home. That was super annoying. Until next week.. ha
Post a Comment