Pages

1.25.2011

The Bachelor {episode 4}

  • Michelle - I'm sure you hit yourself for attention, seriously as if we believe it was stress!
  • By the 4th week there is always a helicopter ride, all these girls watch this show, why do they act surprised always. So annoying!!!
  • I love Chantal O's curly hair and her fabulous watch
  • On Brad and Chantal's 1-1 date when they were having their serious talk, they never once looked at each other, I felt like it was a little awkward!
  • Who the heck is Stacey, you need to go home you filler! Her plaid tube was vomit.
  • Why do they keep showing Michelle and talking to her, it makes me want to give her a matching black eye!
  • Ashley H. - did you not realize that this show is all about sharing your man?
  • Other Ashley - Whiney "I'm sorry" voice and wanting to give her a hug, that made me not like you very much anymore...too much work for a man like Brad
  • Alli - you will never make it
  • I loved Chantal O. and Michelles little scuff and how all the girls acted so awkward when Brad walked it. Please tell me that Brad noticed it!
  • Britt - your intense blush and heart big earrings just make me think Napoleon dynamite
  • Ashley - you and your HUGE forehead need to get over it and realize what you signed up for. Making the rose comment, I love that Brad put you on the spot and I hope he throws you off VERY SOON! You are annoying!
  • Michelle, stop licking your lips!
  • Is every new Bachelor going to have a therapist, what would Brad do without Jamie? Is he going to call him about every other moment that happens after the show?
  • Lisa M. your big perm hair is crazy, you look 12. Why does he keep you on here?!
  • Shwantel N. - at first I dissed on you because the way you look and you work with dead people, seems like a no personality type of job...but you have been upfront and honest and sweet with Brad, so I apologize and you are up on my list!
  • Brad, stop playing therapist with everyone else, I think you have done WAY TO MUCH therapy!
  • Emily - I love how you say "you are so sweet" obviously he totally loves you since he did do a re-date. Even though he put a blanket on a hard rock floor while you were in a MINI dress, not very smart! But you two are so adorable!

2 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

i love the second to last comment you made
Brad, stop playing therapist with everyone else, I think you have done WAY TO MUCH therapy!

So true.

Anonymous said...

Totally agree Michelle punched herself! She is crazy did you see the way she treated him tonight!?!? guess he liked it! He sure is into his therapy, maybe he should give Michelle the guys number too!?