Pages

1.13.2011

Christmas Day

DSC_0350DSC_0364
J and B got matching shirts, since it wasn't a toy, B could have cared less!
DSC_0369
stylish in sweet boots!
DSC_0404
obviously he is so over me taking pictures of him
DSC_0419DSC_0428DSC_0429
playing catch with Grandpa and Uncle Teddy
DSC_0375
I love this face he is making! Most of his toys were Cars related.

2 comments:

Jodi Hatfield said...

I seriously love your guts. Just lets keep each other busy so we don't want to shoot the next complaining pregnant lady! He He..So what if your moving, I'll take what time I get to hang with ya. I'll be back from Az next week, and I'm hitting my fav. store to make banners when I get home K! Lily prays the other day....and the Ush, Like Usual, Um please bless Mom can have a baby!!

Mary Boyd said...

I love you guys! It looks like you had a fun Christmas!