Hawaii to Arizona to Kentucky to South Carolina so far and all we do!
I love fireplaces too. We have one in our new house... although I wish it was wood burning.I also just got done looking through your photography website and it is wonderful. I wish you were closer to take some pictures of my family!
Brady is growing up so big and handsome! I love fireplaces too and am so sad that our new house doesn't have one. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love fireplaces too. We have one in our new house... although I wish it was wood burning.
I also just got done looking through your photography website and it is wonderful. I wish you were closer to take some pictures of my family!
Brady is growing up so big and handsome! I love fireplaces too and am so sad that our new house doesn't have one. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment