Pages

1.04.2011

It's back!

Dear Brad: you are back and it makes my heart sing. I forgive you for the last time. I thought it was good that you didn't pick either, just to break up 4 months down the road like everyone else does. It's dumb that everyone gave you a hard time. I am very excited about this season though!
There were a lot of interesting girls. I hope many get kicked off fast. Like the girl who slapped you and her major pit stains. To the manscaper...who choses to wax hairy men, vomit! So many girls seemed like they got their dresses at cheap teen pro stores and that really bothered me! Here are my top picks for the season:
I love this mom, Emily and her southern charm. She is adorable and she seems like she would make an excellent wife.
This mom, Michelle from Salt Lake might be drama from the sounds of it. But you could tell he thought she was so HOT. At least we know that Utah girls look good 24/7.
Ashley S. is adorable, but she said she would listen if he ever need to talk and be his friend. That is always a bad thing. She might just end up on the "Just Friends" road.
Kelty is very pretty and oh so flexible obviously since she is a Rockette. Her personality makes her seem a lot like Tenley, which might end up making me want to punch her down the road. But for now I think she is adorable.
Madison: you are so creepy. Always looking downward to seem mysterious, always licking your fangs. And those fangs...they have to go! How are you a model?! Watch out Brad, she might suck your blood one night! I'm sure she was kept for wackiness!

Who watched it? What did you think?

6 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

Oh dear. I'm addicted to the Bachelor. Thanks for letting me know it's on again. Poor James is going to suffer another season.

Anonymous said...

I'm not too into it, but Josh does watch it sometimes (past seasons)...your commentary might make me take a peak next monday. I'm waiting for American Idol to start!

Lori Preece said...

What about the dentist and funeral home director? I think they will go far in the process.

Hillaryous said...

Derek & I watched it last night! I've never watched a full season but this one we are both into! hahaha Some of those girls were KILLING me too!

Derek actually knows one of the girls, J, that didn't make it. They went to school together! hahaha! That was crazy.

I am loving Emily. Hopefully she's not too guarded... :( Sad history there!

So know that we are watching this with you! And ya, VampGirl has GOT to get kicked off! YUCK! I love Twilight but she is NO Cullen! :>

The Tesimales said...

I watched it. I think its so fun but Greg gets so annoyed. Vampire girl was super wierd and not pretty. When he said she was hot I was like what? Wierd. I loved Emily. She was my favorite. I think the friend girl will do good. I think Michelle is really pretty but seems like she's viscious. I was watching the show with Greg's uncle and he's friends with Michelle's ex-husband so that could be interesting. I really don't like the girl who sang (horribly to him) she's wierd, pouty, and annoying.

The Tesimales said...

Oh and I agree on the dresses. Some of them could have worn the same dress to high school prom ten years ago. Actuall, maybe they did. Ha