Pages

1.06.2011

New Years Resolution

So I started a little early, ya know to make sure I would follow through this year! So my New Years Goals that I started in December and have been awesome at already!
  • Reading 2 chapters of the Book of Mormon everyday
  • Make 2 new crafts each month
  • Make my bedding (doing that the end of this month with help of my mom)
  • Finishing all those projects that so far have been taking a year so far!
  • Go on a GREAT vacation...WE NEED ONE!
  • Get pregnant (have faith, have faith, have faith)
  • Buy one GREAT piece of furniture
  • Work out again...fit my butt into ALL pairs of jeans in my closet...that is a lot of pairs!
  • Be a better friend, a better wife and a better mother
  • Do LOTS of creative activities with Brady
Ok those are my goals. Hopefully I can go through with them, easy enough eh? Ok not all, but some I CAN DO if I am disciplined!

0 comments: