Pages

1.25.2011

Was Needed

Can I admit that I have horrible feet? HORRIBLE! I have had a pedicure lady say some horrible things about my feet! I live in flip flops and being barefoot and can't afford the luxury of a pedicure, but now hint it always to my hubby!!! Anyways, James finally told me to get one of these because he said he was needed. Can I swear by this thing?! CAUSE, I love it! It's my new best friend and now I have feet that can be put in commercials because of it! Everyone should have one!

8 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I completely agree! The ped-egg works wonders! My brother got it for me (for my b-day!) as a joke because I was always so grossed out by the commercials for it....the shavings going into the trash? Disgusting. But I tried it, and its amazing!!!!

Heidi Chandler said...

OMg...you know that healtastic stuff? My aunt Melinda invented it. Its so weird seeing it in the store everywhere. BUt don't buy it cause she left my uncle and her kids for an old boyfriend after she got rich.

After reading this, i am going to go get one of these! Living in Kauai where the average pedi is $40, my feet suffer!

Shawndel said...

Hahaha! I got my hubby one from the dollar store. He loves it. It s generic but he says it works and his heals are no longer scratching me up while in bed! :)

Katie OB said...

i am so impressed that this thing actually works...I always see them at bed bath & beyond, but whenever i think about the commercial they make me want to barf....weird sidenote: I got a gift certificate to get a pedicure after i had the baby ( it had been foreverrrrrr since i had a pedi) and the nail salon used a full on microplane grater...like directly from the kitchen??? it was so weird but it totally worked :/

Alex and Jane said...

I insist that Alex use one of these and it is a miracle worker!

Anonymous said...

Your so funny, I know my brother in law loves this, he would use his on a regular basis. :)

Christi Contois said...

You should get paid for promoting the PedEgg! =) I just bought one and it works wonders!! Thanks for helping me have beautiful feet!!

Shanae said...

So good to know, I am like you, I have horrible feet, my dad even told me I need to do something about it:)
I am getting one!!!