Pages

2.02.2011

The Bachelor {episode 5}

  • if you are on a TV show that is always filming, you should always be wearing makeup, or at least trying to not look like you just got out of bed!
  • Why does everyone love Vegas, that place is so nasty!!!
  • I love how all the girls are in comfy clothes, a plane ride from cali to Vegas is like 30 minutes, not 8 hours!
  • Michelle's tan is orange, she needs to scrub some of that off!!!
  • The note "with a bang" how awkward is that!
  • Shawntel and their jump into the arms...at least they have their thing that they do to remind him of their HOT MAKEOUT!
  • What is with Brads vest, not working well...it looks silly
  • A shopping spree...that is the BEST DATE EVER! You wouldn't mind going home after you get all that stuff
  • I can't help but think that those are fake bags, they don't look very full
  • I love the hiding behind the icicles...really, who really does that?!
  • That Fendi bag that she picked out and showed to the girls is the ugliest thing ever!
  • I can't stop staring at Michelle's huge zit in the middle of her eyebrows!
  • How many times is Michelle going to talk about "needing a woman, not little girls", ugh!
  • Shawntel has the body of the grinch with that slouch she's got going on
  • Funeral Director talk, sounds SO exciting!
  • She is a funeral director that is crazy about her cat...red flag?!
  • For Being a hair dresser, you have some nasty hair Michelle
  • I wish Brad would just vote off both Ashley's, they are both annoying
  • Poor emily, but I was so proud when she decided to do it! What an awesome lady!! I love how Brad just wants to protect her and take care of her!
  • Is Emily wearing her engagement ring? That is weird...is she not over him?
  • What's with some of the girls driving uber slow! Lame!
  • Alli is so mean! I can't believe she is so insensitive. I never liked her, she is too big, he likes a smaller girl
  • How many times on this season can the girls talk about "feeling special", get over it! It's probably because he doesn't like you!
  • I love that Emily calls Brad out about being older and falling in love more! She is so adorable the way she teases!
  • I can't believe Chantal just said she loved him! How awkward, but sweet!
  • What a lame date that the Ashley's go on!
  • Ashley S, stop with the baby voice, no one likes that, especially a 38 year old man!
  • Ashley s. you should have worn flats, because you can not walk in those heels!
  • I always hate watching the dinner with three people! So weird!
  • Brad with short biker shorts that show is white legs...hilarious
  • I love how awkward when Brad and Ashley actually perform...Brads makeup...awesome!
  • The Lonesome tonight as Ashley left...nice touch!
  • Again, another therapy session over the phone. They are so weird! I'm pretty sure Brad just says how he feels and the therapist just agrees! I'm pretty sure the therapist is living vicariously through Brad.
  • Is that a tiara?
  • Britts dress looks as if it's going to fall off her tiny frame.
  • What the heck is Michelle wearing?! That is something that would be seen on a Tranny in Downtown Los Angeles! How trashy!
  • What is the whole dominatrix thing she tried to pull! I can't believe he is just letting her!
  • What a crazy lady, another reason I just want him to send Michelle home!
  • What is Chantal wearing? She has boobs up to her neck and it is not a good dress for her figure! She rarely wears cute dresses though!
  • Alli gets special treatment...send her home already! I'm sure Brad knew what color dress you wore the first week...I'm sure he remembered that himself!
  • All the girls look as if they have issues putting on their blush for the ceremony every week! Chantal always has one cheek way brighter than the other!
  • It was obvious who was going home, why are they getting emotional...they never had a one on one date or one on one time...it's like they were background fillers
  • Previews for the next week...I wish it was next monday already!

6 comments:

.From Her. said...

OH my gosh, you are killing me.


THE BLUSH!!!! WHAT IS WITH THE BLUSH!?!?!

Rylia said...

AHH! Michelle drives me insane! Just send her home already! She's too self centered to be in a relationship.

The Tesimales said...

Haha I love that you write up your comments about the bachelor on here. I want Brit to go home. She is weird and intense. I couldn't believe that he chose to send Ashley S home! Ashley H annoys me. Even though Ashley S was starting to bug especially last week when she tried to hug the girl she stole brad from. Brad is 38?? woah! Didn't know that. Okay. Guess that's it for me. Love the post

Georges said...

Oh, how I dislike Michelle! The whole dominatrix thing is just so annoying. She just needs to go back to SLC and hide under a rock! She's going home before the hometown dates...I just know it! I really like Emily, but I don't think Brad is strong enough to be the #2 guy in her life. I'm sure she'll make it to the final 2, but I will be quite surprised if he picks her. I think Chantal (even though she has been kinda annoying the last couple episodes) and Emily are the front runners.

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with so many things you have here! Michelle is totally crazy but apparently he liked it since she got the first freaking rose! What the H man?! I think he and Emily are cute together, the track seemed like a little therapy sesh for her, she should let down her guard a bit more and let him in...she seems to shut him out in the up coming previews.
I agree with the way too much boob and blush thing. And Britt needs a large pizza and some hamburgers!
Can't wait for next week!

Desiree said...

"too big"...hey!!! Tall girls are tall, not big! lol. She played vball in college too and at first I hoped she would be cool. But negative, I totally don't like her either!!

Love your bachelor updates. :) Too big...Tall woman, too tall! lol (just teasing you)