Pages

2.07.2011

His Birthday (since I was harassed by Angela) pic overload

DSC_0510DSC_0509DSC_0506DSC_0511
we started the day off with a train table that we finally put together from christmas. Every morning he was waking up saying "choo choo"
DSC_0521DSC_0527DSC_0518DSC_0524DSC_0525
then that night we opened a gift from Auntie Lala that came in the mail and video chatted with Auntie Kristen and opened her present too! My mom was starting to make treats for Brady's birthday and shared, gotta love a little boy with a messy face!!!
DSC_0532
DSC_0533DSC_0530DSC_0531
We started out Brady's Birthday with Despicable me. Have you seen it? I cried. It's the cutest movie and Brady loves the girls and minions. James made B pancakes, we baked and Brady helped. We showed Mimz how he rides his bike so well, played with the trains and hung out.
DSC_0581DSC_0547DSC_0551DSC_0553DSC_0560DSC_0564DSC_0565DSC_0574DSC_0575DSC_0586DSC_0596DSC_0555DSC_0557DSC_0580
Brady's friends all came over to celebrate with him. He was pretty spoiled by all of them and loved his gifts! The men played Bocce Ball outside. Sad, but it was in the low 50's and we were all sunning outside amazed by how "warm" it was!! It was a gorgeous day! Brady was obsessed with the rice krispie treats and had 4! I forget that he can reach everything now!
DSC_0602DSC_0604DSC_0608DSC_0610DSC_0611
Then we opened presents just with the family and went to dinner with My parents, James Parents and sister at Cheesecake Factory. We just let B have bread, and strawberries and banana's for dinner (ok, he had james pasta too), but hey, it's his birthday! It was a very fun day and so fun to be able to celebrate again with Family! Brady ended the day with Buzz Lightyear, he takes Buzz everywhere, they fly around the house all day! Pretty cute!

4 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

yeah, I love all the pictures. Brady is so cute. Gwenevere is really enjoying Thomas the Train lately. James has a old train track like B's we're going to pick up next time we see his parents. It's so fun.

Happy Birthday Cute Boy.

Unknown said...

YES!!! This is exactly what I have been waiting for! ;) I can't get over how freakin' adorable B is...and he is growing up so big! I miss him...I want to squeeze him and play some tunes so we can dance together again. Caleb and Jacob each have Buzz Lightyears too...I just know they would love flying them all over the house together! My new favorite pic is the one of you and B making silly faces! Oh, and I must point out how nicely coordinated your outfits are! Love you and miss you tons!!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable and it looks like his Birthday was so fun. I bet he had a good time, he just had such a concentrated face! Too cute!

Amy Rex said...

I love the "funny face" pic of you and Brady. So cute!

:)