Pages

2.25.2011

I just have a feeling



I swear I am having a girl. I realize I won't know for 9 more weeks, but seriously...it's going to be a girl. Reasons why i think that:
a. Right now everyone was having girls, end of march through summer most friends are having boys, that means by the time I have a baby it will be back to girls. That is just how it goes. There is always a pattern!
b. I am having a REALLY hard time not buying these dresses, I might just hold onto them with a receipt cause they are TO DIE FOR! Plus, have you seen Janie and Jack and gap girls stuff right now!!!!
c. I really REALLY want a boy...I don't feel like Heavenly Father will let me have easy pregnancies and get the kids of my preference and my kids be super easy.
d. Seriously though...aren't these to die for?

9 comments:

Mallory said...

I bought little boy shoes and a jacket at Old Navy because I couldn't resist their cuteness{after I already had miss Alex} They were on sale and I justified it with well MAYBE someday. Very cute dresses!! So exciting!

James and Elizabeth said...

Just buy them. they are super cute.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you keep the receipts. :) I love the top dress!

Abby said...

Where did you get the top dress? I am totally in love with dressing Kate in dresses. I wish I had more of them.

P.S. Is there anything different about this pregnancy? Mine were completely different. Also, I really really wanted another boy because I loved my Isaac so much...

The dress...where?

Abby said...

Where did you get the top dress? I am totally in love with dressing Kate in dresses. I wish I had more of them.

P.S. Is there anything different about this pregnancy? Mine were completely different. Also, I really really wanted another boy because I loved my Isaac so much...

The dress...where?

Abby said...

Where did you get the top dress? I am totally in love with dressing Kate in dresses. I wish I had more of them.

P.S. Is there anything different about this pregnancy? Mine were completely different. Also, I really really wanted another boy because I loved my Isaac so much...

The dress...where?

Pam Low said...

How does James feel about this purchase...

Pam Low said...

That was from me (Katie), not Pam. lol

shira said...

i am a bachelor addict erin and we totally see eye to eye! i love your commentary of the episodes...so funny! p.s. congrats on your pregnancy...so exciting! i must say-girls are way more fun to shop for! those dresses are adorable!