With this being my first post on J+E=B, some of you may look at the title and think that I might write about hunting or hiking... However, my real love is my beautiful wife! Your next question might be, why did he put a picture of them with Brady? Well, he has been an integral part of our relationship and has attended all of our anniversary, birthday, and valentines dinners/celebrations. But I did not intend the focus to be on B. Erin, you are the sweetest! I could make a long list of all the things you do for our family, but suffice it to say, you are the linchpin. Erin, I love you very much, and hope you will be my valentine!
2.14.2011
My Love (by James)
With this being my first post on J+E=B, some of you may look at the title and think that I might write about hunting or hiking... However, my real love is my beautiful wife! Your next question might be, why did he put a picture of them with Brady? Well, he has been an integral part of our relationship and has attended all of our anniversary, birthday, and valentines dinners/celebrations. But I did not intend the focus to be on B. Erin, you are the sweetest! I could make a long list of all the things you do for our family, but suffice it to say, you are the linchpin. Erin, I love you very much, and hope you will be my valentine!
Posted by
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute...nice work James!
Encore.
Post a Comment