Pages

3.07.2011

The Bachelor {episode 10}

  • Ashley looks SOOO much better with a. brown hair b. BANGS!!! c. red lips, lined outside her lips cause she had the smallest lips I have ever seen!
  • Michelle = Fake, she really was milking it...geeze how many more times could she say "I left my daughter", you obviously didn't care about her when you were having an affair with a married man, or left your hubby for an acting career!
  • Melissa and Racheli (or however the heck you spell it), no, neither one of you would have made it farther than you did. He did not care for either of you. You are both crazy, get over it!
  • Lisa and Marissa...wow, you spoke more on this episode and got more airtime than you did on all the episodes you were on!
  • Ashley (nanny), love your longer hair...it really is gorgeous! Your whinney voice is irritating!
  • Ashley's singing date, worst idea ever! I still cringe watching that!
  • Ashley. Rule #1 you never act insecure, needy or desperate or share with the world why boys run away and how you are so sad.
  • Jackie...wow...bitter!
  • sometimes chris really drags it out longer than needs to be, and ask the dumbest questions!
  • bachelor pad...heck yes!
  • I wish they had a whole episode just on the outtakes, I feel like you would get to know the girls so much better that way!
  • Stacey...no one even knew who you were, nor do any of us care
  • Funny how many girls came back, but you can't remember them!
  • how happy is brad! so cute! when they said "chantal or emily" he totally smiled bigger when they said emily's name!
  • I'm glad that Ashley and Brad didn't draw it out! I hate when the girl goes "why me"!
  • They didn't even talk to Shawntel?! What the?!
  • SO EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK!!!! What are the predictions?!

ps: loved watching it with my mom, dad and sister tonight! So much fun! It's been so good being in Cali!!!!

4 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I actually felt a little bad for Michelle. I do think she was milking the fact that she left her daughter, and Stacey was WAY out of like bringing up her parenting. She's is OBVIOUSLY not a mother, or else she would know that you don't go there! And then she tried to back peddle, and Michelle called her out on it! haha, I liked that. I still think Michelle said some stupid crap, and she's slightly nuts, but I did feel bad that all those girls would not give her a break. I was really disappointed in Jackie. I liked her a lot for the whole season and thought she was a really sweet girl, but then she was so mean on TWTA.

I caught that too when Brad smiled bigger when Chris said Emily's name! I like them both so I'm torn! ANd all the rumors on the internet have been saying that he pick's Chantel, so I don't know what to think! Ugh, can it just be Monday already?!!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle is total drama Mama! She will do anything for attention. And seriously if she was so upset about leaving her daughter...GO HOME!
I didn't like Ashley's red lips, they made her mouth look even smaller.
I missed the first two episodes, but those girls were both crazy!
I thought they were all entertaining for sure though.
I loved the out takes, especially the ones of Brad, obviously we know they have fun but he is always in serious mode in the episodes. The girls were fun too watch too.
Brad looked super happy, and by the comments he made about his "significant other" and how he would only act marginally happy, my prediction is Chantal! He did smile bigger with the mention of Emily's name, but I don't think he is ready for Daddy yet.
I can't wait for next week. I wish they would tell us who he chose right away and then let us watch!

James and Elizabeth said...

I was super said they didn't talk with Shawntel at all. I really liked her, except for her crazy obsession about her job.

I loved Ashley's new look and I loved Brad's reaction. Priceless.

I almost felt sympathetic for Michelle. I thought it was interesting that a few of the girls who I liked stood up for Michelle and Brad spoke kindly to her. I never really liked Jackie and Stacey was way out spoken. I really liked how Chris stood up for her when she was crying uncontrollably.

I really hope he chooses Emily. But I can see him with both Girls. Chantal gives Brad a chance for growth and adventure but Emily gives him servery and a chance to be the Dad he's been dieing to be. Since I don't have TV I have to wait till Tuesday grrrr

Also, a few weeks ago I saw a magazine at the store talking about Brad's ex-girl friend. I didn't want to look at it so I turned away. But now I'm drawing crazy conclusions about how Brad won't choose any one and he'll go back to his ex-girl friend. If you've read the article please feel me in just enough to ease this crazy idea out of my mind.

James and Elizabeth said...

Ashley I would have to agree with you. When I first heard the comment he made about his "significant other" and how he would only act marginally happy, my first thought was "that is something Chantal would say".

And about the smiling bigger for Emily's name, I don't think they filmed Brad's reaction to Chantal's name. Trying to trick us.

But I still wish for Emily.