- south africa, what an awesome location!
- brad really loves to wear lots of layers, like a jcrew model
- I love how they go to south africa and him and chantal look like they would be in a safari brochure
- chantal, you have always had horrible taste. those short shorts are no good for your thighs and that shirt does nothing for your midsection. Can't you afford someone to help you dress?
- What is with the chantal talk "even with wild hippos I feel safe" what about the man right to the left of the camera with the huge rifle loaded with bullets the size of texas...no?
- He is wearing tevas. That has always been a HUGE no date policy for me. why couldn't he at least wear keens (not much better, I realize that)
- a treehouse? I would want to rendevous there for a few hours and then would say "ok where is our real hotel room!" what if a lion attacked? do they have someone stationed below all night, listening...awkward!
- as always, emilys safari outfit is so perfect and adorable!!!
- wow, i just love them together!
- did he really pause when she asked him if he wanted a five year old? Sometimes I hate that I can't tell what was fully edited or not!
- Once again, love emily's night outfit! So chic!
- How cute, brad told her he was falling for her too! I almost cried! How can he not pick her, he breaks all the rules for her! If he lets her down, I'll kill him ;)
- Why did ashley wear flip flops on a safari? Ok, that would be my first instinct, but there is lots of dirt...that outfit is just not a good one overall.
- is she really surprised by the helicopter? don't they always do that?
- what is with facing fears? once again I hate how they always relate that to relationships!
- it's obvious that it's just not there anymore
- ugh, once again you are in dental school. and I'm pretty sure you will just have to start your 3rd year over. They don't let anyone just take a couple months off!
- Is she really not understanding his easy questions...what an idiot. I wouldn't want her working on my teeth!
- her eyebrows are a little chola
- why did he even invite her to the suite? does he really just want booty?
- this is the most awkward convo ever!
- I am so glad that no girls came out in trashy lingerie and closed the doors to the camera. That always made me barf!
- Chantal finally wore a dress that flatters her figure...took her long enough!
- ashley is a hot mess, I don't think she even cares she is going home. She def. knows that is where she is headed.
- What the heck is with ashleys heels? they are like grandma ballroom shoes! And with that dress?! sometimes her style amazes me!
- who wears a ponytail to a rose ceremony? obviously she knew she was headed home!
- some people want ashley to be the next bachelorette, I won't watch the show if she is. what an idiot.
- yes!!!!! it wouldn't be the bachelor without a bachelor/railing emotional lean shot!!
- can't wait for next week and the crazy ladies to come back!
3.07.2011
The Bachelor {episode 9}
Posted by
Erin
Labels:
reality tv
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
South Africa was awesome.
Did you see how Brad stood on his tippy toes to kiss Chantal when they were down by the water!? I was cracking up, it made no sense. :)
I was so surprised that Brad and Ashley waited so long to talk about plans and personal stuff...life doesn't revolve around carnival rides!
Emily always looks super cute....if I was her size I would totally want to raid her closet! :)
Post a Comment