


I have been staying up way to late at the end of the night to read lately. I always regret it in the morning, but I just love to end my night with a few pages, or half a book! These have been some good choices lately!
Hawaii to Arizona to Kentucky to South Carolina so far and all we do!



3 comments:
Last time I was pregnant, you blogged about the Sookie Stackhouse series...so I bought EVERY SINGLE ONE, and stayed up til two or three in the morning (sometimes 4 or 5 hehe) reading those books.
I'm gonna need you to recommend another series. I have a hard time justifying reading one single book, so I prefer a series, that I can really be irresponsible with and give all my time to. Thanks! :)
Thanks for the book recommendations! I've read the Red Tent and loved it but not the others. I'm totally the same about reading at night... every morning I regret doing it but every night I love to read in bed.
PS this was from Brittany, not Ian. I just noticed I'm signed into his account. Haha.
Post a Comment