Pages

4.05.2011

4 Months

16 weeks now
Pasty white...ew gross!
Weight gain total thus far: 3.4 lbs...I don't know how that is!
Likes: Burgers, anything cheesy, pineapple, chips and salsa and sour patch watermelon candies
Dislikes: nothing
Complaints: If it's above 70 in our room at night I'm dying of heat stroke!
Anything new: As of 5 days ago, feeling the baby kick lots and lots. Last time I didn't feel Brady till around week 18, but this time I feel it a lot more!
Hopefully this week they will give me a picture of the baby at the appointment!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Love it! Do you find out the sex this week??

James and Elizabeth said...

Looking so good. I can't wait to find out what you guys are having.

The Tesimales said...

Such a cute TINY bump!

Amy Rex said...

haha I love the dislikes list the best. sounds like me. all the time.

:)

P.S. You've got SUCH a cute baby bump!

Anonymous said...

Love the belly! :)

Cierra said...

looking GREAT! i love sour patch watermelon candies too! well, any kind of sour gummy candy really. so yum! and it's weird cause when i'm not preggo they don't sound THAT fantastic...

Jcjohns said...

I love the baby bump!!!!