Hawaii to Arizona to Kentucky to South Carolina so far and all we do!
Not that I care... but is James wearing tights? Or just tight pants?Your kid is a thrill-seeker!! When we have a kid, we're shipping him off to stay with you guys. Tough them up a bit.
Oh and I double checked... James isn't wearing either :)
Every time we go to Costco Paisley cries for that big ball thing. They look like so much fun!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Not that I care... but is James wearing tights? Or just tight pants?
Your kid is a thrill-seeker!! When we have a kid, we're shipping him off to stay with you guys. Tough them up a bit.
Oh and I double checked... James isn't wearing either :)
Every time we go to Costco Paisley cries for that big ball thing. They look like so much fun!
Post a Comment