Yes, totally awkward!! I wanted him to take her into his arms, dip her back, and give her a nice, passionate kiss! But yeah, Kate looked stunning. STUNNING! I LOVE the lace on her dress... such a romantic look!
the kisses were totally awkward! like they were forced. the first was like .7 seconds, and halfway through the second, they opened their eyes like, "are we done yet??" looked like they were in junior high again, not like they have been together for 10 years. maybe i'd look awkward if i knew 2 billion people were watching? who knows. loved everything about the day, but my fave was seeing him tell her she was beautiful when she reached the altar.
It looked like she was terrified to tick off the queen with un-composed behavior the whole time! I wonder if she was just extremely nervous. Hard to believe that since she has been in the spotlight for a while. I think she just wanted to appear VERY conservative and in control of the moment.
I LVOED everything about this wedding. The dresses were amazing. Def gonna be some copycats out there which is a good thing!
No I don't think they were awkward at all considering they were just doing it for show! I loved that William knew that maybe the first one happened too quickly and so they did a retake for the cameras.
4 comments:
Yes, totally awkward!! I wanted him to take her into his arms, dip her back, and give her a nice, passionate kiss! But yeah, Kate looked stunning. STUNNING! I LOVE the lace on her dress... such a romantic look!
the kisses were totally awkward! like they were forced. the first was like .7 seconds, and halfway through the second, they opened their eyes like, "are we done yet??" looked like they were in junior high again, not like they have been together for 10 years. maybe i'd look awkward if i knew 2 billion people were watching? who knows. loved everything about the day, but my fave was seeing him tell her she was beautiful when she reached the altar.
It looked like she was terrified to tick off the queen with un-composed behavior the whole time! I wonder if she was just extremely nervous. Hard to believe that since she has been in the spotlight for a while. I think she just wanted to appear VERY conservative and in control of the moment.
I LVOED everything about this wedding. The dresses were amazing. Def gonna be some copycats out there which is a good thing!
No I don't think they were awkward at all considering they were just doing it for show! I loved that William knew that maybe the first one happened too quickly and so they did a retake for the cameras.
Post a Comment