Pages

5.03.2011

5 Months!

20 weeks
We are more than half way there! Hurray!
Weight gain total thus far: 5 lbs. It's a miracle. My dr. told me that I really could be eating more, I told him that I eat like I always do and have been consuming sick amounts of easter candy, so I'm as shocked as he!
Likes: Mexican and Italian
Dislikes: nothing
Complaints: The Past few days have been like 80...I need to find more shorts ASAP! Also my Sciatic Nerve starts acting up every night around 6pm and I am constantly having Braxon Hicks everyday!
Anything new: Week 19 we could feel the baby on the outside (as in James could feel it kicking)...it's a crazy baby in the morning and late at night. But maybe I only notice that because that is the only time I am sitting!
We find out Thursday whether it's a Boy or Girl. I'm so sick of calling it "IT"
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a Girl.
Have you put in your vote?!

3 comments:

stef j. said...

i seriously can't believe how tiny you are... i love your little bump!

The Murdocks said...

What a cute tiny prego belly!!! You're half way there, how exciting!!! My guess is a girl :)

Em said...

Yay I am soo excited its a girl! Congrats Erin!