

I still can't believe it! Crazy. This morning at the appt. we were early to make sure it happened and then they didn't have me down for an ultrasound. I started to tear up as I told them that my mother in law had driven 2 hours to come down for this (she had to leave by 6am!) and that I would not leave till I got this done. I got to see pics of the baby and of course Brady could not have been at all interested. For about 60 seconds, and then he wanted out. I don't blame him since we had been waiting 1 1/2 hours! I kept waiting for her to say boy (even though this whole pregnancy I def. thought it would be a girl) and whala...guess I should always go with my gut instinct! It hasn't really sunk in yet. I just think "oh crap" I remember how dramatic I was growing up and all my fits that I threw and how I said somethings to my parents I shouldn't have and yadda yadda yadda. And as cute as so many of my friends little girls are, so many already seem to learn the meaning of drama at age 2, so I am definitely scared for my life! Plus, I'm on a student budget...I totally wanted to go raid Gap and Janie and Jack today after I found out, but then I realized I am poor. So as exciting as it is thinking about all that for a girl, it ain't realistic. So I am half excited and half totally petrified. I guess this is payback! Hopefully we get a brunette! They changed my due date to Sept 24th (Brady's was the 24th too). She looks perfect and healthy and wiggly! We love her!



11 comments:
I knew it! Girls are so fun... and dramatic. You'll love it though. Don't worry about being a student... just splurge on Sunday dresses and special occasions to get your gap and janie and jack fix! Congrats
Congrats! So exciting for you guys. I was totally wrong. That is so great that you will have one of each now. The pressure is off for the rest! Girls are drama but they are always so sweet and SO fun!
REAAAKK HAVOOOCCC! Can't wait for this little girl to own this world.
Don't spend your monies... everyone else is going to buy you stuff!!
Congrats E :) She is going to look just like her momma!!
Erin,
I am soo excited for you! Congrats, I am sure will make it through raising a girl just fine.
i didn't to jinx it, but i so thought it would be a girl! maybe i was praying that it would be, girls are so fun! congrats!
Congratulations that is so exciting!
Yay, I am SOO excited for you guys! But yes, girls are definitely super dramatic but it is actually kinda funny to watch. I am just hoping the more drama in the beginning, the less drama later. Probably wishful thinking :)
lucky little lady!!
ohhhh YAY! i am so excited for you to have a beautiful little girl! yes, girls definitely know drama but they are loads of fun too and can be oh so sweet. :) can't wait to see what she looks like and to see her get james wrapped around her little finger...
Gotta love girls! Congrats! :)
Don't be scared, just don't mess up! :)
I'm just kidding. Girls aren't THAT bad. :)
I am excited for you guys! I hear September 24th is a good day to have a baby!
Post a Comment