Pages

5.14.2011

Just cause it's another one

A Beaba babycook 4-1 food maker!
So yes, this is my second child. But since it's a girl, does that mean it's kinda like my first?! There are a couple things I want. Of course they are all expensive! What the heck, why do companies make great things so pricey! So rude of them! So here is my list of a few things. I guess we could add : anything from Gap and Janie and Jack also...but putting that many pictures would take FOREVER! If you have any of these items, let me know what you think of them! I Loved my BOB Sport Utility Stroller for jogging, it was heaven. I have a MacClaren and an Uppa Baby which I also LOVE, but I wanted a good work out stroller and my SIL gave me her old BOB, now I need to get my own double, maybe one day I'll find one on craigslist for cheap!

When I had Brady I borrowed some things from people to try them out, or they just tried things out at the babysitters. I really want one of these fisher price lamb swings. Everyone raves about them and since it's a 2nd child and you don't hold them nearly as much as the 1st, even though I rarely held Brady since I wasn't ever really around...I would love one of these bad boys!
Have you felt these bad boys? I want one for my bed for me! They are so soft and would make a baby LOVE sleeping!
I can't decide if I love the hot pink polka dot blanket above or the light pink stripe below. Brady has one that is a 12inX12in and I love that I could always take it anywhere cause it was tiny and fit nicely in my purse! I will do that again and need to find one to attach her to!

I wish these didn't come in a pack of three. I just want the peacock one SO BAD! Swaddling was the best thing that was ever invented for B, so I will continue doing it! Aden + Anais bamboo swaddlers are AWESOME!

Oioi makes this diaper bag and I am SO IN LOVE! ISn't that print just awesome!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Where is that giraffe from?!

Unknown said...

Haha I got all new stuff too! And I still had all girly stuff! If you still have your BOB single stroller and want a double, you could probably trade someone on craigslist. I had more people wanting to trade my single for a double then wanting to buy it. I had already got my Phil and Teds and wish I would have just traded, but it was too late. Just a thought :)

Unknown said...

Are you signed up with babystealz.com? They have deals going every day at 9am and 9pm and they have had some of this stuff for like 40-60% off! If you haven't already... check it out!

j,d and little b said...

Gator04gal was me... not sure why i was logged into my old high school account!?

Crystal & Brandon said...

oh i want that beaba babycooker soooo bad to. i always get soo close to buying it and then never do. one of these days though... maybe the next baby? i love the bright link polka dot blanket and i dont have the lamb swing but i have the ocean wonders fisherprice swing and LOVE it. they have the best swings, i think. im so excited for u to have a girl! they are the best!

Cierra said...

oh my gosh i so want that peacock swaddling blanket too! alfredo and i saw it when we were at fashion island the other day and he pointed it out. so stinkin' cute. love all the stuff you picked out!