Pages

6.08.2011

The Bachelorette {episode 2}

- Why does Ashley have to go out and do all these things with her fans and be so publicized?
- Let's go back old school with the show where they used to do semi normal dates!
- Ben ain't a bad dancer! I like that he also sings a long with the songs
- Ben with your bubble talk and talking like a speed racer...unrealistic!!!
- Jeff, I'm glad you realized that looks are important and you won't get anywhere till you take that mask off! way to make your point ;)
- Thanks for fixing your hair and then saying "hi, I'm jeff" ...go home!
- Really william, pretending to get married and having dinner infront of thousands of people, that was your best first date?
- Jeff, you are funny?
- Blakes roast was good, Ryan...not funny, william...go home you jerk; obviously getting a job was more important!
- At least if Ryan isn't funny, he made her feel so much better. Sweet guy!
- If Ashley was going to tell Bentley about what Michelle said...just come out and say it all.
- Stupid Ashley, you should always trust your girlfriends over some guy
- Bentley, why don't you just be honest...everyone is going to find out you big penis!
- And yes, it was done...wes did it to Julianne
- Wow, how is this kid going to get a date after this?! Any girl who ever dates him will be the stupidest girl in my opinion. His poor ex wife is probably beating herself for ever liking him! I can't believe he used his daughter as an excuse and lied about her. I think that is so horrible!
- Fast forward, fast forward...all this crying...ashley, i like you less
- Did Ashley match her glasses to her pj's? She looked like a wreck still over B.
- J.P. is kinda adorable in a weird way
- What is her rose ceremony outfit...to flashy!
- I'm glad Chris tried to talk some sense into Ashley
- Jeff, we knew you wouldn't make it. Chris, I didn't even know your name...nough said!
- I still don't have any top ones who I absolutely adore most. I'm going to say Blake and JP...but I just don't know

1 comments:

ConnieB said...

LOL!! Agreed! I LOVED that Chris told her straight up, I've never seen him talk like that... course, this is my 3rd season ever.

Jeff did way more harm than good with that mask
J.P. seems so sweet.
&
bentley is absolutely evil!