Pages

6.25.2011

one for you, three for me


I have been working on lots of these kinds of projects lately for all the girl birthday parties Brady has been invited to. So now I'm starting on my own stash! I love making a headband for every outfit that our baby girl will hopefully wear (watch, she will hate them and then I'll have wasted LOTS of time!). For now they are fun to make and give as gifts!
Sad that I move in less than 5 days, and I'm working on crafts...obviously you see where my priorities are right?!

1 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I just made the exact same bows for Ruby in pretty much EVERY color! They are so cute and so easy and I'm in love with felt. Also, she's gotten to the age where she doesn't really like her headbands anymore, so I needed more small bows for her to wear on their own. PS. As long as you always have a bow on your little girl she'll do fine and they wont bother her. I ALWAYS have one on Ruby and now she even says "bow" and tries to put them in her hair! :)