Pages

6.20.2011

A Perfect Day

Love that James can call and say "I have a few hours, come down and we'll do lunch". His school is only about 12 min from our house. So it's nice to be able to come down and hang out with him during the chaos of finals! We grabbed Jimmy Johns, headed to waterfront park, played on the toys, ran around, threw rocks in the water and took James back to school. It was a great afternoon. We have decided we need to make this a weekly thing!
DSC_0108
DSC_0113DSC_0146DSC_0109DSC_0118

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was reading in my Parenting magazine that Louisville is one of the top 10 cities for families. And its know as the "city of parks" looks like you guys take advantage of everything, How fun!

Crystal & Brandon said...

that looks beautiful!

kayla said...

He is getting so big. I love the picture of you two at the bottom.