Pages

7.26.2011

32 weeks = 8 months

Photo on 2011-07-25 at 15.15 #3
Weight gain total thus far: 16 pounds
Likes: everything
Dislikes: nothing
Complaints: nothing!! Ok, I am starting to get uncomfortable while sitting for longer than 20 min.
Anything new: She always sticks her butt out on the right top side of my stomach, i try to push her down, but she always comes backs up. I guess it's good that i can tell she is head down...does that mean you are coming early little one?
We are working on her room slowly, I love getting baby girl packages in the mail and brady is constantly telling her to come out so he can hold her! Life is pretty dang good!

8 comments:

cassie said...

how the heck have you only gained 20lbs?! ugh i swear its not fair! your belly is so dang cute! i can't wait for this little girl to come! she is going to be darling!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest belly! You look great! 16 lbs, I'm jealous! :)

Emily said...

You look amazing!

Katie said...

when i wrote 20 i meant 16.not really sure what i was doing when i typed that last comment. wow i am super smart!

cassie said...

k. losing my mind for so many reasons! not sure why i wrote 20lbs when i meant 16. either one isn't fair but 16 is amazing!

Cierra said...

erin, you seriously look FABULOUS! go you! and go baby! i am so excited for you to have a little girl...we all know she is going to be gorgeous. wonder if she'll be a blondie or a brunette?

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Hey what are you going to name her? I can't wait to see how you decorate her nursery :) PS, you are so tiny and cute, jealous!!!!!!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Your belly pic is so cute! Good luck to you throughout your pregnancy!

Newest follower!