7.15.2011
A Question for the DIY'ers
What is your favorite DIY blog? Whether repainting or making furniture...I need to know!
Posted by
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hawaii to Arizona to Kentucky to South Carolina so far and all we do!
6 comments:
I now love Pinterest because you can find projects in a "DIY" category that are accumulated from many blogs. Are you on Pinterest? If not, check it out. I'm loving it and have a DIY board to collect inspiration on.
ana-white.com for furniture and stuff. We have poured over the site and have lots of stuff that we would like to do.
ana-white.com for furniture. We have poured over the site and have a lot of things that we would like to do.
www.littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com
Better after. It is linked on the bottom of my blog.
www.howdoesshe.com You can even suscribe to their weekly email.
Post a Comment