Pages

7.12.2011

We are in...kinda

DSC_0199
We are in.
It's been a crazy move being 7 months pregnant and you add in the heat and humidity...it really kills ya! We are half way there though. It's been a better fit for us (waaay cheaper) and the ward is pretty amazing, and bigger!!! I am excited for James to make a rope swing on the huge tree for B! Poor James has a lot of lawn to mow!
I didn't think changing wards would be hard, but Brady just about died after church cause he thought we would go to the old ward and he would see all his buddies, but telling him that we weren't going there anymore and watching him sob at the front door asking to go to church to see his friends...I felt so horrible for him! I was sad to leave my friends, but I still see them on a weekly or more basis...so it's not a big deal to me.
We have started to put baby girls room together, getting ours and Brady's together too. So once they look good then I'll put up pics for the family (I'm getting lots of slack for taking so long).
We finally got TV again! We haven't had TV for the last year and having channels to watch is amazing (kind sucky it's summer, but still).
We love that we are right by the water park, have a park super close again and a quieter street (our last house was on a road that people would cut through to get to another big road and would drive way fast). We miss our neighbors and were so sad to say our goodbyes to them...it was a fabulous neighborhood, but so many in our new one have come over to meet us and that has been great! Hopefully we don't have to move again till the navy moves us after Dental School!

3 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

this is your house?! I love it! The green lawn is so nice! And props to you for doing this all at 7 months along! Now go rest your feet!

Cierra said...

hi erin! wow...i had so much to catch up on! looks like all is wonderful with you guys...i can't wait to see pictures of your cute little girl in a couple months!

p.s. your pictures keep getting better and better. love them!

Anonymous said...

You guys get Navy pay right? and BAH? It'll be so nice when they move you because they do all the work...packing and loading!
I hope you guys don't have to move for a while either, its pretty sucky! :)