Pages

8.04.2011

Current projects

DSC_0256DSC_0283
I've really been putting James to work these past few weeks trying to get projects done before baby girl arrives. The top dresser is going in her room and the bottom one will be in the living room. I'm so excited to share the final projects and grateful for a hubby who is amazing at doing this kind of stuff!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, those are awesome!!! How do you like your sander? I've had a few projects myself by my sander doesn't seem to be working very well.

Heidi Chandler said...

LOVE it girl! Cant wait to see them all done!

=)

ConnieB said...

what cute dressers! Can't wait to see them all done. K, so I forgot you asked where we went fishing... it was at the lake by Long Run park (I think that's what it's called!) And I can't remember the pool place name but it was kinda far... like past the malls near the Cupcake Shoppe. My mom picked the place so I didn't really pay attention! I could ask her..