Pages

8.03.2011

Family Rides

DSC_0246DSC_0250
When I was a kid, we went on bikerides almost every Sunday as a family. It was always so much fun to ride around new places, and get that time in together. We have started doing it and it's been a blast. Brady is actually able to keep up with us (as long as we peddle slow). We usually just go around the block. Sometimes just him and I go, but now with the BIGGER belly and the heat it's more just me watching brady and speed walking while he goes. It's amazing how they grow up so fast and things just seem to come natural to them. We think it's time for a real bike for this kid!

1 comments:

Amy Rex said...

Such a great idea! Tyler and I love to ride bikes... maybe we will have to start this tradition with our kiddos someday. :)

P.S. I didn't know you were going to be in Cali for the wedding... it will be SO fun to catch up!!! :)