A lady from my old ward in Arizona made this and sent it to me. She made a beautiful one for Brady too. It really made me miss all our friends from Arizona and how sweet they are! I am always reminded how blessed I have been with friends everywhere I have lived!
8.02.2011
Her Room
The bedding arrived (Thanks Mom!) and I put it all together. I kinda had a panic attack realizing that I was having a girl in about 7 weeks and I didn't know if I was ready for the drama of them, and just the fact of having two kids while James is in his toughest year of school! I realize tons of people do it all the time, and I'm sure it will get easy after a few months. Let's just hope she is as easy as he was/is. I have a long way to go on her room, but luckily going to cali this week I'll get a lot of help from my mom while we are crafting away every night for 4 weeks! I'm slowly getting excited about having a girl.
Posted by
Erin
Labels:
baby girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
i LOVE that bedding!!! if you ever need a break i will come get brady in a heart beat! we will go play at the park or something for a couple hours so you can nap our just cuddle your little girl. you will do great!! and girls are amazing! the drama doesn't start till they are a little older ;)
Post a Comment