Pages

9.22.2011

We Love Auntie

I loved having my sister out here! It was so much fun to have a week of one on one time. I always get to hear about her and my mom hanging out and doing fun stuff, but now it was my turn. I'm glad baby girl came in time while she was here, cause I was really stressed about that not happening!!! She took such good care of B and spoiled him rotten. I wish we lived a whole lot closer...one day!
DSC_0246DSC_0249DSC_0250CIMG3360CIMG3399CIMG3401CIMG34022011-09-20 16.54.57
Obviously Brady REALLY loves her. He sobbed for an hour after we dropped her off at the airport and he kept telling me how he wanted to go on an airplane with TT. I felt so bad for him!

1 comments:

Amy Rex said...

the last pic is so cute/sad... but so sweet that he loves his aunt so much!

P.S. I can't wait to see more pics of baby girl!