Pages

10.19.2011

One Month

DSC_0141
10 lbs 10 oz
22.5 inches
95% for both
Just a tiny bit smaller than Brady was
Isn't she just the cutest?!

She is up every 3 hours to eat. She goes from 10pm-2/3am, that is her longest stretch and I love it!
She has been sleeping in her own bed since we got home from the hospital, in her own room.
I barely have to rock her to sleep now, sometimes I can lay her in bed awake and she will doze off.
She is smiling a ton and starting to coo
The only time she has ever cried is if we are at the 3 hour mark for eating and I'm taking to long.
She isn't a pacifier baby unless she is starving, but barely will keep it in her mouth.
once again, an easy baby...thank goodness!!!

We had some major issues with latching correctly and a hospital scare due to it. Thank goodness for Lactation specialist to help out! Now things are going great and it's easy peasy. We are makin so much milk that our freezer is full of extra in cases, which make it nice to leave her home sometimes with someone and they can feed her.!

3 comments:

Pam Low said...

Adorable baby! Wonderful picture!

jamie t. said...

What a beautiful baby! I am so glad that the lactation ladies were able to help you. They were a lifesaver with Anna and I wouldn't have made it without their support/advice! You have to quit posting so many cute pictures though.. you're making me a tad baby hungry!

meghan said...

Wow! So cute! I think she looks a lot like Brady in this pic!!! Miss you guys...wish I could come over and squish her;)