Pages

12.17.2011

3 Months

DSC_0232
She has been talking a TON!!! She started laughing at 10 weeks. What caused it was Brady rolling monster trucks all over her and laughing. I try everything, and I'm not nearly as funny. I don't get it! She is sleeping 12 hours a night and is only awake for 1 hour and 15 min before she is ready for a 2 hour nap! She wakes up after 45 min of her nap and freaks out for a min then falls back asleep. She is the happiest baby ever and the only time she ever cries is when she is hungry or ready for a nap. Which makes is nice that I never have to guess what is wrong. She is getting good at tummy time and is really good at holding her head up. She has started tucking her knees under her trying to pull herself up. I always hear her talking to herself in the mornings so loudly and laughing. She is addicted to her blankie and loves her paci. When she is ready to sleep you have to give her both and then cradle her and pat her bum, that puts her to sleep in 2.5 seconds. She is started to teeth and is a drooling machine, looks like she will have teeth fast just like her brother. She loves to suck on her hands. She weighs 13.6 pounds, has gained exactly 5 pounds in 3 months. Love this little girl!

5 comments:

ConnieB said...

Look at that cute smile! Looks just like you! (:

Kendra said...

What an adorable little gal! I miss this stage! Mine turns one in a month.

Cierra said...

yes, good babies make life WONDERFUL! but coco is not sleeping 12 straight hours yet...jealous of that! addison is a cutie for sure!

Nicole said...

WOW! go baby girl!

xoxo

James and Elizabeth said...

What a happy Baby. She is adorable.